Reminiscent of the patterns found on the artifacts of the ancient Inca, Peru this designer print is perfectly on trend. With a tribal twist in a gentle palette this beautiful will liven up any chair, sofa, bed or daybed. This cushion is made from indoor/outdoor fabric.
It is perfect for outdoor settings and indoors in sunny rooms. It is fade resistant up to 500 hours of direct sun exposure.
• Finished with mock French seam
• Cushion made in Queensland
• Fabric 100% polyester printed in USA
• Washing: wipe with damp cloth or hand wash and air dry
• Print varies from cushion to cushion as they are all hand cut
• Cover only, inserts available for purchase
There’s no easier way to transform the surroundings than to change or upgrade your throw cushions for ones with color, chic and personality. Bungalow Living’s creations offer the perfect balance of practicality and beauty.